Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Role Model


Role Model Experience

 



Having to hang around with the year eights from last year was a big experience, which was to ask them questions like, are you looking forward for High School next year?, or questions like how does it feel having your last year here at Pt England School?. But getting to know them was more better than asking questions. Out of the year eight girls from 2013 I have token a long look, and found my true AMAZING role Model which are Jay-lee Nouata Manse and Makerita Isaako.


Jay-lee Nouata-Manase was one of my Role Models, she would always push me to do my best in my sports. As you know she is the best young women sportsmanship, which gave me an experience with my sports. She will always either growl me or tell me to go for a run if me or the other year 7’s had come  late to training. Jay-lee would always make sure that everyone will be at training and that will always be on time, Jay never gives up and never surrenders. That's my experience I’ve had with Jay-lee in 2013. From now and on until I finish school I would always have Jay-lee's voice in my head saying "Do Your Best!" either when I'm playing a Sport that me and her loves (Rugby) or a test is inprogress 







Makerita Isaako one of the successful girls in Pt England School, last year. As a perfect she would always tell me the right and the wrong, would always let me feel welcome, and would make sure I’m on the right page. Makerita has 
experienced me to always have the right choices no matter what, If I would be dodge at the wrong time she would always tell me as a prefect “do the right thing”. Makerita was always looking out for me and I would always be looking out for her, when ever team 5 was out and about she will take care of me as if I was even her little sister,
So that’s what I’ve Experienced with Makerita last year, was to always have right choices, do the right thing , and never leave your brand new shoes outside (or else bad things happen:))









Having Jay-lee and Makerita with me on their last year was like having my own sisters on my side even though I have none, still its been the best year with them having to inspire me
In 2013 was my last year with my two best Role Models Jay-lee Nouata-Manase, and Makerita Isaako. What you have just read was one of my Experience with my Role Models,


Missing them two Soo much  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Serenity,

    Brought tears to my eyes, as I was reading this post:) Wow! I guess all credit goes to you Rene, All those times I would kick and scream at you to keep running..you never gave up, you always stood your ground and always had a positive mindset when learning new skills and drills, you were willing to take one for the team and you feared nothing, so from me personally I just wanna thank you for everything it's people like you who inspire and motivate me to do my best, I was blessed to have you running alongside me last year :') miss you loads and stay in school ay!! Xxx

    Yours Truly
    JayLee - Nouata -Manase

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.