Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Just me 2014



Talofa Lava My name is Serenity and I will be telling you just a couple of things about me ,
I attend the beautiful Pt England, and started in 2013. I have four brothers and have absolutely no sisters which means I am the princess of the family, and no one can replace my spot.


This year is 2014 and its an new year which also means that I am a Year 8 and this will be the last year for me in intermediate. My height is 1.62  and yes I am a bit tall for my age,  Also my favourite sports most probably be all sports, But mostly my main sports are Rugby and Softball. I love my two favourite subjects both Writing and Maths  


There is 7 of us in my family. We all live in the Amazing Glen Innes on the East of Auckland. Which is where the Awesome activities are, the Nice and cold Beaches, and also the kindness people here in Glen Innes and in the Glen Innes Schools specially Pt England school.


I have come from Sylvia Park school and lived in Mt wellington for five years lived here in Glen Innes for about four years, and moved to Pt England School. In Sylvia Park school I have been  attending there for about six years, and now spend my intermediate years here at Pt england


Me and my family love living here in Glen Innes where I have  met new people in school and have seen my family which I haven’t met before. Now I have changed my principal to the Amazing, Best, Encouraging Mr Burt
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.