Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Thank you letter:

Dear: Mrs Nua, Mr and Mrs Parson

Before this amazing year ends, I would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU , to our encouraging, loving and most awesome leaders I’ve ever been with and ever had! All leaders I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking extra care of us, making us laugh all the time,  for never stopping the fun for us headaches, and for also teaching us the best things in life. We, year 8’s will miss you all soo much!!! there will always be a space in our minds remembering you amazing people. I will also like to say a big THANK YOU to Mrs Nua for putting up with us silly year 8’s! (joking) and for also putting this unforgettable camp together, You did an amazing job Mrs Nua To miharo hoki!!.   





Willneverleave!.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.