Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

How do I get ready for school?

How do I get ready for School?

Its 7:00 am I hear my Dads noisy alarm, Which means to me I need to get up and get ready for school, I whip the blanket off myself and  pull my curtain to bring in some sunlight.

I get up and freshen myself, after freshening myself I get dressed into my uniform,  and walk into the kitchen to have breakfast before leaving for school. If I’m up and getting ready my brothers will be doing the same. After finishing my breakfast I rinse my bowl and head out to find me a pair of socks, then slip on my shoes.

I collect my lunch box, search if there is any notices to take, then grab my hat and start walking out the door. Most of the times I get dropped off  either from my Mum of my Grandpa. If me and my brothers have enough time to walk to school, them we walk with my Mum.

Mostly I leave the house about 8:00am and will get to school about 8:15am, I have to get to school before my brothers do, Why? because I’m in team 5 and in team 5 we start our lessons at 8:30. So that’s How I get for school, How do you get ready for school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.