Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Our Family Winning the Cash Prize

! Winning the Cash Prize !

Well as usual Me and my brothers come home feeling depressed and tired since we’ve had an whole day at school, My Mum goes through her email and gets the biggest surprise ever.

Just as my Dad arrives from his tiring work, he sits down, while my Mum stands up and reminds my Dad about the winning draw at pak'n'save saying if you get picked out of the winning draw, you get 1,000 cash worth of shopping.

Well, Mum says she just received  an email saying she has won the winning draw, which means shes also received 1,000 cash worth of shopping. As my Dad grabs the Tablet and searches through my Mom's email to double check. My brothers and I turn into tired slobs to happy loud lions celebrating my Mom's winning cash prize.

Mum got everything settled. Told us that we will be doing our shopping on a different day, But for now as we celebrate we head off to Glen Innes ‘TakeAways’  to buy dinner just for this night, then have our ‘takeaways’ at home.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.