Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

What If... I were a boy?



What if.... I was a boy?


At school to me its like milking a cow but more worse, the sky is never blue or sunny mostly everything is pale nothing is ever fun or cool to do, so if I were a boy I would refresh and make people’s life’s fun!


I would be pulling one of the biggest pranks, I wouldn’t be able to look in front of a mirror when I go inside bathrooms,what girls do.

I would have to always put gell or wax in my hair, I would also play touch on the field or courts, I'll try and not cry like a girl if I fell on the ground. 

If I was an acutual boy I would be the king of Minecraft beat everysingle person in minecraft build my own castel.

So if I were a boy I would be the popular boy in school and also be the meaniset Minecaft king in all of Minecaft. Being a boy for a day or a week will be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.