Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Serenity N Faa'ao's Motivation for writing. Rock Climber/Success


Your task this week is to use this photo as your motivation for writing

Will we be writing stand alone paragraphs, each with a different purpose.
Once you have completed your draft on this page, publish your paragraphs in the presentation shared to you and post it on your blog.

Purpose 1: Describe the setting.Vocab:  spectacular lofty peaks snow-clad treacherous overhanging rock still day
Purpose 2: Describe the action from the rock climber’s point of view.

muscles straining/aching tenuous grip grasped tightly sweat dripping focussed heaved perilous
determination and perseverance treacherous challenging
sun beating down braced myself rock face
Purpose 1: Discuss your understanding of the quote:in my opinion conveys the message highlights the importance of
in order to it is essential that can’t rely solely on
personally I feel that


As I climbed the rock my hands started to sweat and then slip of the rock.
I heaved myself up hand up back onto the rock and gripped back onto the rock
and said to myself will this be the end
I changed my attitude and went for it
I pushed myself up onto the rock and I made it to the top
Quote:
In my opinion he message means not to give up and never letting go of your dream
As I climbed the mountain I could feel some sweat dripping down my forehead. When I felt the sweat dripping I said to myself I could make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.